Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What The Hell??

I go to the DMV today to finally change my name and address on my driver's license. Had Maddie with me in the stroller. I'm standing in line and this man who works there comes around to the side of me and says, "Watch out; don't step in that," and he points to this liquid on the floor. I say, "Oh, okay, thank you." He says, "Somebody spilled something...or SOMETHING." I say, "Or something?" He says, "Exactly." And he turns around and walks off.

My mind is going a hundred miles an hour thinking, What could this liquid be on the floor in the main line at the DMV? If somebody didn't spill something, they must have thrown up. But this liquid doesn't have chunks in it like puke. This liquid has a yellowish tint to it.

I get up to the desk and tell them what I'm there for. The lady who is helping me says to one of her coworkers, "I wish you would have said something to me because I would have told one of the troopers."

The whole time I'm trying to figure out how in the hell did some man piss his pants and this much liquid get on the floor; he must have pulled his dingus out and pissed right there on the floor. What a sicko!

I ask the nice lady who's helping me, "What's the deal with the liquid on the floor?" Her response, which I could barely hear, was, "A 42-year-old woman squatted and urinated on the floor."

WHAT THE HELL? Someone actually squatted in the freakin main line at the DMV and pissed right there on the floor! What the hell is wrong with people? And nobody told one of the 5000 troopers who work there? This person walked in the DMV, pissed on the floor, got her driver's license, and walked right out the freakin' door.

I swear if I had picked my nose in that place, I'd probably be spending the weekend in jail.


I just figured it out. Maybe the chick who pissed on the floor was a product of the "diaper-free" movement and used "elimination communication" when she was growing up (see the story from a couple of posts down). Maybe she heard a hissing sound and decided it was time to drop her pants and let it flow. Sick, sick, sick.

No comments: