Monday, September 24, 2007

Would Someone Please Date My Brother

Y'all are going to think I'm insane, but I'm at my wit's end. My brother was 38 years old last Wednesday. He needs a girlfriend. He is tall (6'4") and slim. He's a licensed plumber. He has no kids (a serious plus and almost unheard of these days). He has been married before. He is very nice looking (that grosses me out to say that, but he really is.) He plays the guitar, mandolin, banjo - almost any instrument you can think of. He doesn't smoke. He does drink beer, but not too much. He lives next door to me.

The reason why I'm doing this is because I know it's not easy to meet people these days. So, if you live in the DFW area -- well, just the FW area, and you're a nice, wholesome girl (or at least can fool me into thinking you are), then send me an email with a pic, and maybe I can set y'all up. I will totally ignore emails without pictures. He will have no say-so in this. I'll be doing the picking. So try to be as witty as you can be in your emails. If you have a single friend that would never in a million years send me an email, then send me one for her. But remember, no strippers!! No, I don't hate strippers - I just don't want my brother dating one.

datemybro@gmail.com

He's the picker on the right, the one singing.

No comments: