Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Want A Wii

I went to my sister's yesterday to celebrate Christmas with my niece and her husband who live in Lubbock. I have to add that my nephew and his girlfriend (or should I say fiance) are now in Jacksonville, Florida. They've got second row seats for the Gator Bowl. GO RED RAIDERS!

Anyway, back to the subject. My sister got a Wii for Christmas from her husband. He bought it the day after Thanksgiving at Sam's. My sister is 45 + years old, but that doesn't matter. She loves it. I got to bowl and play tennis. I would have loved to do some boxing, but I'm afraid I would have started sweating like a hooker on nickel night and that wouldn't have been pretty.

I wonder when the stores will get any in stock? Probably summer of 2008. That reminds me of this picture:

If the two readers of my blog have any idea where I can get one, please let me know because I need to lose some weight!

No comments: