Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm Back

After a 400-mile trip to Arkansas, another 200-mile trip while we're up there visiting family, and then another 400-mile trip home, I'm exhausted. I'm not near as tired as Papa Rooster. He's been busting his butt remodeling our bathroom. He's done a great job. Now it's my turn to texture the walls.

I forgot to mention I passed Hillary Clinton's motorcade or whatever you call it when I was passing through the west side of Dallas. They had I-30 shut down going westbound. There was more cops than I had ever seen in my life. I had no idea what was going on. I had to call Papa Rooster to find out what the deal was. I saw all the cops and then I saw the "Executive Coach" black bus and what looked like a cement truck caught in the mix and then a bunch more cops.

No comments: