Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm Frazzled

I'm so sorry y'all for not posting anything lately. I've been running around here like a headless chicken trying to get crap ready for a yard sale we're having Friday and Saturday. Shorty's not helping any at all. Every time I put something in a box to sell, she pulls it out and leaves it no telling where. She's also not too happy about me selling some of her stuff. For example, her 50,000 sippy cups that she never uses. You know the kind that look so cute in the store, but you bring them home and you find your little shorty is pouring apple juice in their green beans through the cute little thingy they're supposed to be drinking out of.



Look at all this crap. I have to tell you that all the stuff on the right is sitting on about a 10-foot long church pew. And there's stuff underneath the church pew as well. I also have two more trash bags full of clothes and two more huge boxes full of crap. My task today is to go through all of the clothes and organize them into mens, womens and little shorties and also go through all the pockets in hopes of finding some cash - yeah, right.

Notice the huge dog crate at the bottom of the pic. That's for Willie, the hound I'm having to feed via a syringe in his mouth. He actually ate some bacon, a couple pieces of a porkchop and some cat food on his own yesterday - sounds yummy, huh? But that's the most he's eaten in about a month and a half - so I was about to pee myself I was so excited.

Anyway, just thought I'd update you on what's going on here. When this humongous yard sale is over, I'm going to mix me a huge coconut rum and pineapple and wallow around in all the stinking dollar bills we've managed to make selling our old treasures.

No comments: