Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crazy Sprinkler Lady


via videosift.com

We have got to ask ourselves, what the hell is this lady smoking? Is she smoking the cra-yack?

It reminds me of something my mom told me about a month ago. She set her sprinkler out in her front yard and she went outside to turn it off after a while, and there was this crazy lady dancing around in her sprinkler. Mom kind of hid behind the bushes until the crazy lady went dancing and giggling on down the street probably with thoughts of candy-coated crack pipes swimming around in her head. Not my mom but the crazy lady. You understood that though, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This lady is my hero! Fraught with righteousness, courage, and determination, her impassioned speech of government betrayal calls to the soul of each and every one of us. Too long have we been wronged by the liberals, too long have we been lied to – been humiliated by the people that are supposed to represent us. We, the people of this planet, need to take back this land for the people – now and forever. Her words should be a beacon of inspiration to all of us in our quest for truth, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I prophesize that this woman –nay, this poor sweet lady liberty will soon take her place by the side of Rush, Ann, O’Reilly and all the other seekers of truth and equality.

...

...

...on the other hand... yeah, she's probably just Nucking Futs.

Half-Redneck said...

Oh, my that was hilarious, Vinny!

Half-Redneck said...

So I show Big Daddy this video last night, thinking he will crack up. NOT! First thing he notices is that it says HAARP at the beginning of the video. He's a big believer in HAARP. So he proceeds to start talking something about socialized government, blah, blah, blah, global warming is a hoax, blah, blah, big flood, blah, blah, blah, conspiracies, blah -- you get my drift. The last thing I actually heard him say was, The sprinkler lady might not be so crazy.