Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All Aboard

So I tried to capture the hilarity of what shorty said the other day in the bathtub. Obviously I'm not the greatest cartoonist around, but at least I gave it a try.


\All Aboard\



Thanks, Meera, for telling me about Toondoo.

I just realized how small I look in the first frame. The toilet looks like I could live in it. I've never been that petite in my life. In the second frame, I can only wish I had a little veranda that opened up to the beautiful ocean breeze or something crazy like that. In reality, I have four windows that won't open at all because they're painted shut. Even if I could open them, I probably would get knocked down by the smell of putrid gas fumes from all the drilling rigs going in around here. Oh, well, life is good. No, really it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, good job on the cartoon. It's for sure there is no Shortage on humor at your place with Shorty around.
But now I understand why Shorty has her own potty, it's more her size.
MJM

Meera said...

You're welcome!

And I must say that's a good first attmept! Keep toondooing!