Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fort Worth Fireworks

We went and watched the fireworks last night. Big Daddy, Shorty, me and Na-Na (my mom) all loaded up in Na-Na's truck and drove to an undisclosed location handpicked by Big Daddy. It was an awesome spot. It would have been more awesome if the fireworks were better. Aren't I crabby? The fireworks weren't the greatest I'd ever seen before. There was another fireworks show going on just to the north of us and it was awesome. I think it was Haltom City.

So I didn't want to bore you with the two crappy firework pictures I took, so here is a picture of the Fort Worth skyline. My hand is not that steady, but I think the picture has a cool effect. Click on it to make it bigger.


Here is a picture of the sunset with a beautiful, architectural piece smack dab in the middle of it. Oh, crap, that's a light post.

No comments: