Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arte Y Pico

Lookee here what my good buddy from down under Phil from Phils Phun honoured me with.
It is called an Arte Y Pico Award, also in Spanish. From the Arte Y Pico blog translated from Spanish to English:
What is the meaning of the expression: Art and Pico
What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! What is the meaning of the expression: And basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, "lo maximo." LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. The Best Art. Over the top. Over the top.

When you get the award, you are supposed to post the original rules,
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award,
creativity, design, interesting material, and also contrubutes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the ward itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
My five picks are:
White Trash Mom (Because they crack me up)
To Whom It May Concern (Because this girl knows how to put her thoughts into words better than anyone I think I've ever known - wait I don't know her, but whatever)
Megret (Because I wish I did 1/4 of the things she does with her kids with my own)
Rare Bird Finds (Because they find some neat stuff - and because I'm running out of blogs - no offense Rare Birds - not that they'll actually read this)
The Bloggess (Because this lady is hilarious. I have to say I got a little irritated because she just had some fat sucked out of her nonexistent belly - she's still funny though)

No comments: