Saturday, August 25, 2007

A+ Freeware - Multimedia & Design - FastStone Capture 5.3 (last freeware version)

This is the last freeware version of a program that I use all the time. I use it to take pictures of my computer screen. For example, after I buy something online and the order confirmation page pops up, I use this to take a picture of the screen instead of printing out the piece of paper.

I've tried a lot of screen capture programs and I like this one the best because if you push the sixth button from the left, it will take a scrolling picture of the screen, which means the whole window will be included and it won't be cut off.

There's a newer version of this, but you can only used it free for 90 days. This version is free forever.

A+ Freeware - Multimedia & Design - FastStone Capture 5.3 (last freeware version)

No comments: