Saturday, January 19, 2008

I've Been Lazy

Sorry I haven't had that many posts lately. I've been sick and now Shorty has contracted the sickness. We took her to the children's emergency clinic last night about 7:00. She had a temperature of 101.9, which scared the bejeezus out of me. I gave her some Tylenol and we headed to the clinic. By the time we got there, her temperature was normal. You could tell by her eyes that she was sick though. The doctor checked her out and said she had a viral infection - same thing as me and probably 75% of the county. I'm just hoping Papa Rooster doesn't catch this because if he does, I'll be in for some serious ass kissing. Illnesses always seem to affect him so much more than they do me - well, sometimes they do. Okay. I admit it...I'm a big baby.

Also, I couldn't help but notice that no one has left me a comment on the Olan Mills pictures, on which one they thought was me. I'll go cry now.

No comments: