Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

I think I watched the special they did on Jon & Kate a few years ago, but I didn't really sit down and watch their reality TV show until this week. I have to say that these people crack me up - especially Kate. I can almost guarantee you that I would be in Wichita Falls State Mental Hospital if I was in the same situation. I like this show because these people are not fake at all (they're not to me anyway).

About the show:
With two year-old sextuplets and six year-old twins, the Gosselins are hardly your typical American family. Jon and Kate are the ambitious parents of this adorable bunch and they are battling all odds to make sure their brood has a normal, happy childhood. We follow them as they tackle seemingly ordinary life events like pumpkin picking and birthday parties that become extraordinary when you have two sets of energetic multiples.

No comments: