Monday, October 22, 2007

AT & T

My computer totally screwed up Saturday. Totally lost my internet connection. Couldn't get on Firefox or Internet Explorer. I called AT&T, which is who I have my DSL service through, and was on the phone with them for what seemed like an hour - did not get the problem fixed. My brother-in-law, who was here for Shorty's birthday party, got me connected finally through Internet Explorer which is what I've been using since then (I hate it - but I'm very appreciative that I can at least connect to the internet.)

Anyway, I get a follow-up email from AT&T asking me to complete a survey. The very first sentence in their email is this:

"(Por favor, haga clic aquí para pasar al español)"

I swear to you, that is the first line of the email. So without hesitation, I sent a reply. Here is what I said:

"This is America - speak ENGLISH!"


No comments: