Friday, October 26, 2007

Fort Worth Ghost Group - Fort Worth Ghost Group (Fort Worth, TX) - Meetup.com

I don't know if any of you have heard about this website or not. It's called Meetup.com. I don't know how I found it a long time ago, but I did. There's more categories than just the ghost group. It's a great way for single people to meet each other. Or at least I think it is anyway - of course, I'm not single and I've never actually been to a meetup...but I still think it's a neat idea. It's not just for Fort Worth. It includes cities all over the United States. You can pick meetups by city or topic. Here's a list of some of the topics covered in Fort Worth:

Alternative Health
Artists
Arts
Automotive
Baseball
Believer
Board Games
Books
Card Games
Cars
Collecting
Computer & Video
Crafts
Cultures & Community
Dogs
Education
Expatriates
Fitness
Genres
Groups & Associations
Health
Hobbies
Instruments
Internet & Technology
Investing Strategies
Issues
Languages
Motorcycles
Movies
Parenting
Politics & Activism
Recreation
Religion
Role Playing Games
Science
Software
Sports
Support
USA Presidential
Work & Career

About Fort Worth Ghost Group - Fort Worth Ghost Group (Fort Worth, TX) - Meetup.com

No comments: