Saturday, October 27, 2007

Homedics Brethe Air Revitalizer



I've had this thing for a few months now, and I absolutely love it. At Shorty's birthday party, everyone was wondering what it was. I explained it as a humidifier, air purifier, smell-good thing. The lime scent practically gives you a headache once you first put it in it's so strong, but all the scents wear off after four hours of use. You can also run it with just plain water. It comes with three scents - vanilla, orange and lime. Papa Rooster's favorite scent is vanilla - so plain, but nice. I haven't tried the lavender scent yet. Think that will be my next purchase. It costs $59.99. It was the same price a few months ago when they first came out. I figured the price would have gone down by now, but no luck.

Amazon.com: Homedics BRT-150 Brethe Air Revitalizer: Health & Personal Care

No comments: