Friday, October 26, 2007

Classic Carol Burnett - Dentist Skit

When my grandpa was alive, he loved to watch Carol Burnett. He is the only man I have ever known who would laugh until he cried watching cartoons. He had the most infectious laugh you have ever heard. He was a big man, not overweight, but just big. He had a big, barrel chest. Every time he laughed, he would wheeze. He had terrible emphysema, but I think he would have wheezed when he laughed even if he didn't have that horrible disease. I sure do miss him.

This is so hilarious because, not only does it hit close to home with my dentist and him not "taking a class yet" on implants, but it's hilarious because Harvey Korman cannot control his laughter.

My favorite Carol Burnett skit, which I can't find a video of, is of Tim Conway advertising Saran Wrap. I remember being a kid watching that and just about falling out of the chair because I was laughing so hard.

Thanks, Sheri

No comments: