Thursday, October 18, 2007

Comments

I just wanted to take a second and say a big, ol' huge THANK YOU to everyone who makes a comment on my posts. It really makes me smile.

I started this blog really because I got tired of forwarding emails and stories I find interesting to everyone I know practically. I'm sure they were tired of getting tons of emails from me too.

Someone actually voted for my blog as the Best Parenting Blog in the Blogger's Choice Awards. I have a feeling it was my mother-in-law. You're too sweet, Martha, if it was you. Okay...you're too sweet anyway even if it wasn't you.

I get close to 100 page loads a day, which amazes me. Neatorama or Lifehacker probably gets 100,000 a day or more, but that doesn't matter a hill of beans to me. I'm just glad people enjoy reading what I have to offer.

No comments: