Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dentist claims breast rubs appropriate

Let me get on my soap box for just a minute. What the hell is this guy thinking? He cannot be serious. First of all, if massaging somebody's boob is an actual treatment for TMJ, you might want to give them a head's up that, yeah, I'm going to be massaging your boobs...is that okay with you?

The dentist I went to for years who just recently retired used to brush up against mine all the time. Of course they're big...okay...they're very, very big (not by choice, people) and they're kind of in the way, but the new preppy dentist who took over his practice has never once brushed up against them, and he's done massive dental work on me. Did the brushing of my boobs offend me in any way? Obviously not. Why do you think he was my dentist for so long? That is completely, 100% a joke. If he had crossed the line at all, I would have done a lot of damage to his family jewels with the drill he had in his hand.

Let me just say this about boobs: When you've got big ones, you want little ones. And when you got little ones, you want big ones. Does this have anything to do with this story? I have no idea, but I just feel like I needed to say it.

Dentist claims breast rubs appropriate | Latest News | WFAA.com

No comments: