Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The World's Best Kept Auto Secret

All I have to say is, Wow! I had no idea.

"If you look at your gas guage, you will see a small icon of a gas pump. The handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the pump. If your tank is on the left, the handle will be on the left. If your tank is on the right, the handle will be on the right (see photo above). It is that simple!"
CamelTap...Tapping the Internet to get you over the hump.

Via: http://seehere.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Half-Redneck said...

Let me just say that in my car, it shows the gas pump should be on the passenger's side of my car, and it's actually on the driver's side. But by the picture of the gas tank, it says, "Fill on left." So I don't know if there's a lot of truth to this or not. Let me know.