Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Flozell Jootin Adams - Dallas Cowboys #76


We were watching the football game last Sunday. And of course when I say the football game, you know I'm talking about the Cowboys. I don't usually ever watch them, but thought I'd sit down with Papa Rooster and watch it with him. I could not believe the size of this man - Flozell Adams - he is huge - I mean HUGE. His stats say he's 6'7" and weighs 340 pounds. He looks a lot bigger than that on the TV.

Papa Rooster will probably not be watching any more Cowboy games with me again. I think I asked too many questions. I still don't get the kickoff deal - why the team that kicks hauls butt down the field to try to catch the ball, but not in the end zone and then something about having to run it out of bounds and something about the 20-yard line -- Damn, Big Daddy, did you see how big that boy is? All I can say is Hoss! Giddyup, Hossie! Who's that Witten guy? He's kinda cute. Why the hell did they just call a penalty on that guy? What? You can't knock someone down from behind? That's the craziest crap I've ever heard in my life. This is freakin' football for crying out loud. What is he supposed to do, go up and tap the guy on the shoulder and say, Would you please fall down now? This is the pussifying of football. Next year they'll all be wearing pink tu-tus or something. (This is why I probably won't be watching football with Papa.)

ESPN - Flozell Adams Stats, News, Photos - Dallas Cowboys - NFL Football

No comments: