Monday, January 7, 2008

I Wish I Had Known About This About Six Months Ago

Even if I had known about it, undoubtedly I couldn't have afforded it.

Let me start off by saying Papa Rooster snores like nobody I have ever heard. It drives me insane. I sent an email to everyone I know a while back asking them if they knew of anything I could do to help Papa's snoring. The only solution I could come up with at the time was a shotgun, but I figured that was too messy.

Shorty does not care for his incessant snoring either. He put Shorty to bed the other night. And of course, he started snoring. I hear Shorty over the baby monitor saying, "Top it Dada, top it; top snoring." I go into the room and tell Papa Rooster to wake up. I lay down with Shorty. She says, "Dada snore like a bear." Here's my proof:



Via: The Presurfer: Starry Night Bed


"The Starry Night Sleep Technology Bed from Leggett & Platt is a pioneering combination of technology and bedding that uses diagnostic tools to moderate temperature, monitor body movements and alleviate snoring."

"Vibration sensor and load cell technology measure how much a sleeper tosses and turns, and how much they get out of bed during the night. It compares these movements to a 30-day baseline measure of the sleeper and then provides tips to improve sleep quality."

No comments: