Wednesday, September 26, 2007

How To Keep Your Cell Phone From Sliding All Over Your Car


We were at Harbor Freight about a month ago, and I found this black tool box drawer liner that you're supposed to lay in the drawer of one of those fancy, smancy tool boxes to keep your screwdrivers and wrenches and stuff from sliding around.

I got the bright idea to buy a piece of it for $2.99, or something like that, and I cut a piece of it off and laid it on the dash of my car. I cut a piece for my armrest too. This thing works great. My cell phone never moves, even when I make a turn on two wheels! It's also a good spot for Shorty Rooster's pa-pa (pacifier) or anything else you can think of. I cut a piece of it out for Papa Rooster's truck and it works great for him too. Plus I have quite a bit left over. You could even cut a design like a heart or a star or cut out a hand with the middle finger extended - the possibilities are endless!

No comments: