Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Roosters Are At It Again

I swear this just happened. Papa and Little Rooster are in the living room and I hear the little one say, "Watch Doodlebops." Papa Rooster - no comment. Little Rooster, "Watch Yo Gabba Gabba!" Papa Rooster - no comment. Little Rooster, "Watch Blues Clues." Papa Rooster, "Today is Sunday - no Yo Gabba Gabba, no Doodlebops, no Steve. Today is Da-Da's day."

Two minutes later, I hear the Doodlebops and then I hear footsteps coming down the hall - it's Papa Rooster. I say, "Shorty won again, didn't she?" His response, "I'm getting in the shower."

Papa Rooster, please try and remember what you said just last night - "They need to come out with some new episodes of Future Weapons. I've seen all of them." I can't begin to count the times I've come in the living room and you were watching Mythbusters or How It's Made or anything and everything they have to offer on the Military Channel, and every Saturday and Sunday, the TV is glued to that damn Spike TV and I see you salivating in "the chair" over all the fancy smancy truck parts and lift kits and Flowmasters and boobs. You've got to remember, there's only one person that rules the roost around here, and she's at just the right height to sock it to your family jewels.

No comments: