Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Speaking of Cheap Kids' Clothes - Magic Kids USA

I have to say I was a little skeptic when I ordered Shorty Rooster a "special occasion" dress and an outfit from this place because, frankly, their website is not the greatest. I ordered this dress off their website for $24.95.



Here's how it's pictured on their website:

This picture does not do this dress justice.

I also ordered an outfit for $2.88 - pants and a long-sleeved shirt. The brand is Simply Basic which I think is like K-Mart or Wal-Mart or something, but for $2.88, it's more than worth it.

I received a phone call from Magic Kids USA the day after I made my order. It seems I forgot to put the size I wanted to order in the outfit.

So for cheap, good-quality clothes, and great customer service and fast shipping, visit Magic Kids USA.
Magic Kids USA Online Store Cart, The Magic of buying quality kids clothing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you would say that ordering from magickids is legit and great quality? Thinking of ordering wholesale and worried alittle.

Half-Redneck said...

All I can say is the special occasion dress I bought from them was gorgeous and very good quality.

Maybe you ought to try ordering just an outfit before you go whole hog and buy wholesale and see what you think.

Anonymous said...

Yes i did and I will let you know how it goes. Thanks