Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weatherford Democrat - County Judge offers advice to lower air pollution

Special to the Democrat

Living in one of the nation’s largest metropolitan areas has its advantages, but unfortunately it also brings about big city problems like air pollution.

Serving on the North Texas Clean Air Steering Committee for the past three years, Parker County Judge Mark Riley has focused on working to improve the region’s air quality.

Currently the Dallas-Fort Worth region, which includes Parker County, is in violation of the federal ozone standard.



Weatherford Democrat - County Judge offers advice to lower air pollution

Whenever there's a story in the Weatherford Democrat that says "Special to the Democrat" that means the story was bought and paid for by someone who's up for re-election. Or at least that's my opinion. I guess this story was paid for by Judge Riley's campaign. Don't get me wrong, I think Judge Riley does an excellent job for Parker County. I think he deserves re-election. I know the man works his tail off for the County. I just wished he would have worked a little harder for me to keep my job.

No comments: