Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Chicken Poop Lip Moisturizer



From Rare Bird Finds:

"I have to admit that when Jamie contacted me about reviewing Chicken Poop I thought "EW!". Why would I want chicken poop on my lips? I went to look at the site out of curiosity and of course the lip balm is not made from chicken poop at all. "

"The name comes from something her grandpa used to say when she complained of dry lips. He would say "I know how to fix those dry lips, I’ll rub some chicken poop on ‘em so you won’t be lickin’ ‘em.”
"Well the lip balm is really great. It gives a nice thick coating and smells wonderful. It always works very very well. My lips are in great shape since I have been using it. "

"Since Chicken Poop is only $4 a tube (or 5 for $18) I recommend buying some for everyone's stocking. They'll get a kick out of the name and their lips will thank you! (Scroll down on page to purchase the Chicken Poop) "

Via: Rare Bird Finds: Chicken Poop Lip Moisturizer

No comments: