Saturday, November 17, 2007

The 'Elvis Is Alive' Museum

Discovering the truth that Elvis never actually 'left the building,' 80-year-old Missourian, Bill Beeny, opened the 'Elvis Is Alive Museum' 15 years ago to tell the world his story.

The museum is home to thousands of pages of FBI files which shows Elvis' involvement with the FBI and DEA as an agent, the DNA sample analysis which proved the body in the coroner's report was that of a different man, handwriting and voiceprint files from 'The King' discovered after his supposed death, and hundreds of facts refuting the notion that Elvis Presley had departed from this world.

From the Elvis Is Alive Website: "The document below is a copy of the DNA laboratory report proving Elvis did not die as reported in 1977. The top DNA marked with a "v" is that of Elvis at the age of 31. The lower DNA checked was that of the corpse. They did not match! Elvis was not in the casket! This information was obtained from the files of the late Dr. Harold Sexton, the pathololist who performed both the biopsy and autopsy."



I can actually remember the day Elvis died. That's kind of weird because I was only one month shy of my 5th birthday. My grandmother's sister passed away that same day, and my mother was driving us to the babysitter's house so she could go grieve with the other family members or help plan the funeral or something.

But we were driving down Craig Street in Fort Worth in my mom's gold station wagon. I, of course, was standing up in the front seat when we heard the guy on the radio announce, Elvis is dead. I remember my mother practically running off the road while she was reaching for the knob to turn the volume up on the radio. The announcer said it again, Elvis is dead. My mother yelled something like, Oh my God, what else is going to happen today?

It's odd when things like this stay burned in your memory.

Let Elvis rest, whether he's dead, alive or anything in between.

No comments: