Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fort Worth Water Department

The Fort Worth Water Department is blocking my driveway. Why? Oddly enough, they're sucking out the creek in front of our house. I have no idea why, but I'm glad they're doing it because it looks like a cesspool. I hope they're not going to recycle this water - gross!

UPDATE - Well, I walked down there to find out what was going on, and it didn't take me long to figure it out when I smelled the lovely stank in the air. A sewer line broke somewhere upstream and they're sucking all the water out. What's sad is once I got back inside the house, I looked down at the end of the driveway and one of the pipes that went into the big tanker truck they're filling up, well, it sprung a huge leak and there was shit water flying everywhere - real sanitary, huh? I think I'll go puke now.


I just took this picture through my window - I feel like I need to be secretive or something. Let's face it, I would never make it as a professional photographer because I'm such a chicken shit. Anyway, look at the two jugs of solution. I hope these contain some kind of shit-eating bacteria or something because it reeks.

No comments: