Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dealing With The Death Of A Loved One

If you read my blog, you know that on most of my posts I either try to be funny (not very successful at times) or I'm usually ranting about something or raving about something. Won't be doing any of that on this post.

I got a call last night from a good friend of mine that I've known since I was 9 years old (that's 26 years - had to break out the calculator on that one.) She was calling to tell me that one of our other good friend's sister had passed away yesterday morning.

I cannot even begin to imagine what her family is feeling.

Laura was 37 years old. She leaves behind a husband, two daughters, a mother, a father, a brother, and the wittiest, sweetest sister I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Rest in peace, Laura...rest in peace.

No comments: