Friday, December 14, 2007

Vista, You SUCK!

As I told you yesterday, I'm having computer problems with my new computer (bought it in July of this year). From day one, I could not stand it. It is slower than -- well, I would say Christmas, but Christmas is just around the corner - it's slower than Thanksgiving or slower than Dairy Queen.

Anyway, I was able to use Firefox on the new computer for a total of about 1 week, then something happened - I don't know what, but I can't use Firefox at all on the new computer - not even the newest version of Firefox - think it's version 3 or something. Hell, I can't even use Internet Explorer at this point.

My computer stays on all day and night. I don't, however, like to leave me printer on day and night because it is one of those all-in-one jobbies and it rings whenever the phone rings. Since my computer is about two feet from my bed, I don't want the damn thing ringing and waking me up. So my solution is to turn the printer off. Well, every time (or almost every time) I turn the printer back on, I have to reinstall it. Why? I have no earthly idea.

I think I might stick to my old computer. It is like 5,000 times faster - even though it's not an HP or a Dell or whatever - it's one that my husband and I threw together ourselves. It has XP on it and I promise you, it is at least five times as fast as our new HP that cost a buttload.

It is so much easier to post things to Blogger using Firefox - a ton faster. Okay. I'm through griping for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that this is the most informative, funny blog I've read in a long time. Of course I don't read that many. (smile)
Love you, Mom

Half-Redneck said...

Wow! Leave it to mom to make me feel like a jewel!

Just kidding...well, sort of.