Wednesday, December 12, 2007


This is getting really scary. The cops better catch this person or persons or their name is mud.

12/9/2007 - The shooting

Wilkinson and her husband, Don, 70, were watching television at home in the 8400 block of Spence Court when the doorbell rang, police said.

Marianne Wilkinson got up to answer, her husband told police.

Moments later, he heard shots and raced to the doorway to find his wife bleeding in the foyer. In a five-minute recording of his 911 call, he tells the operator that he did not see the shooter.

Distraught, he attempts CPR while being coached by the operator.

After police arrive, an officer tells Marianne Wilkinson: "Stay alive, stay alive. ... Stay with me."

Marianne Wilkinson, a homemaker who had known her husband since they attended Southern Methodist University, died at the scene.

The Tarrant County medical examiner's office says she died at 8:09 p.m. from multiple gunshot wounds. Investigators said they do not know the motive.

A relative described the incident as "inconceivable" but did not want to comment further. 12/12/2007 Police seek witness in woman's slaying


A 16-year-old boy was fatally shot early today as he opened the door to his family’s apartment, police said.

Kelvin Collier was identified by the Tarrant County medical examiner's office.

He was pronounced dead at 2:10 a.m. at the apartment he shared with his mother near the intersection of Campus Drive and Seminary Drive.

Police said he heard a knock at the door and was shot multiple times.

His mother escaped by jumping out a second-story window and she, too, was shot in the leg, although it was unclear if it was before or after she jumped.

She was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.

It was the second time in a week that someone in Tarrant County was shot while answering a door. The first victim was a 68-year-old woman in North Richland Hills

Teen killed, mom wounded in shooting

No comments: