Monday, September 17, 2007

I Would Like A Job, Overstock.com

Well, we got back from Arkansas yesterday. I passed smooth out about 8:30 last night along with Maddie and the other rooster.

When we got home, Rooster #1 checked the mail, of course. I got my Overstock.com freshwater pearls that were free - just cost $2.95 to ship them. Anyway, they're nice enough, but what got me was the little piece of paper that was in the package with them.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a language Nazi when it comes to everyone's words but my own. See if you can find the boo-boo. You'll need a Kleenex when you do - I almost did.



I guess you've figured this out by now. Tishue should be tissue. Kind of ruins the elegance and sophistication they're trying to portray, doesn't it? I also think acid based might should be hyphenated, but I'll bite my tongue on that one.

No comments: