Monday, October 1, 2007

Could Someone Please Help Miss Casandra? Can you say, "HELL NO!"? I knew you could.

I got this "email" from Miss Casandra today. Who the hell is Miss Casandra? She is probably a 85-pound, pasty white male dork. Get off my computer DAMMIT! People cannot be stupid enough to email this freak back. If you are stupid enough, you'll probably get what you deserve!

FROM : Casandra Kumasu.
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire.
I pray that this email reaches you in the best of health.

Dearest One,
I Miss Casandra intend to invest in your country.
There is this amount of US $10 million 700hundred thousand Dollars (Ten million seven hundred thousand United State Dollars) which my late father kept for me in the Bank here in Abidjan before his untimely death in a plane clash. my father was a highly reputable busnness man He was the Director General National Gold and Diamond Mining Corporation of Sierra-Leone. who died on the 25th day of december 2003 in a plane clash on his visit to Benin. News Web Site For The Plane Clash.
Now I have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa as my father told me to do.
I want you to help me transfer and invest this fund in your country for investment purposes.
If you can be of a sincere assistance to me ,please do get back to me for more intimate details.
I await your soonest response.
Kind regards,
Miss Casandra Kumasu.

No comments: