Monday, October 1, 2007

Things I Wish I Knew... - Dumb Little Man

Dumb Little Man is not so dumb after all.

No one will believe in you more than you do. If you want to start a business or if you have some wild dream, your wife, boyfriend or friends will never have as much confidence as you. Listen to their concerns and strongly consider them, but don't let popular opinion be the sole factor in your conclusion. If you believe in it, do it.

Garbage Sticks. At some point in your life, particularly at a young age, you will be faced with a major choice and you'll have to decide who to be friends with. My mother used to say, "If you hang around shi*, don't be surprised if it gets on you." Well, I ignored her and at a young age I was arrested three times simply because I was in the company of some bad guys. If you know right from wrong, stay away from the wrong - it will absolutely ruin you. I was extremely lucky and after spending thousands of dollars, I am able to claim that I have a clean record.

More here: Things I Wish I Knew... - Dumb Little Man

No comments: