Monday, October 1, 2007

Dear Customer Service Representatives Throughout The World, « To Whom It May Concern

"I wouldn’t consider myself a bitch. You may have a totally different opinion. And you’d probably be right.

Let me be honest - I’m probably not calling you because I’m having a good day. There’s usually a problem that I couldn’t solve with an automated message. Usually it involves me giving you money, often on a monthly basis.

Like yesterday, for instance. I went to my friendly Just Bend Over And Take It Mobile Phone store. JBOATI Mobile has been my phone company for almost three years. I’m not eligible for a deal on a new phone because there’s about 4 months left on my contract. Deals start at two months left on my contract."

The rest of this hilarious letter here: Dear Customer Service Representatives Throughout The World, « To Whom It May Concern

No comments: