Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Foward This Email

I got this email today from my ex-step-sister-in-law (whew, that's hard to explain).

The power of one sentence!

God is going to shift things around for you today and let things
work in your favor.

If you believe, send this to ten people. If you don't believe,
delete it.


So I forwarded it back to her along with these words:

Why must you send me things that make me feel like I'm going to hell if I don't forward them to someone? I'm not going to hell because I'm a good person, dammit, and by God, people like me. Can I get an Amen?

Feel the love, Sister.
Shelley

I hope she doesn't get pissed off at me for saying that, but I just can't help it. She's not the only one that sends me stuff like that. In fact, she's not the main culprit. There's someone else in my address book that sends me emails that make me feel like I'll be fanning flames for eternity. You know who you are. I'll spare you the embarrassment and not put your name here.

To everyone else in my address book, you can thank me later for not forwarding these to you. Please remember me when we've passed on, and sip on a cold one in my honor.


I got a reply from my ex-step-sister-in-law and I love it and had to share it:
AMEN SISTA!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!! REPEAT AFTER ME....WE'RE SMART, WE'RE BEAUTIFUL, WE'RE GOOD PEOPLE, AND EVERYBODY LOVES US!! F***'EM IF THEY DON'T!

No comments: