Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Top 10 Rap Songs White People Love | catsandbeer.com


Does anybody recognize this guy? You know you do if you watch Yo Gabba Gabba! It's Biz. You know, "It's time for Biz's beat of the day." I had never seen him before in my life until I watched Yo Gabba Gabba! One of his songs is number 8 on this top 10 list.

I have to tell you I only recognized 5 out of the 10 songs. I was a little disappointed that the Beastie Boys song Brass Monkey just got an honorable mention. What about Salt N Pepa's "I'll Take Your Man"? How come "Lotty Dotty" didn't make it or "Thinking Of A Master Plan"? I have no idea if those are the titles to the songs I'm thinking of, but I could sing word for freakin' word Lotty Dotty, we likes to party, we don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody...

I'm doing the cabbage patch as I type. That takes talent, folks.

The Top 10 Rap Songs White People Love | catsandbeer.com

Via: Attuworld

2 comments:

Catsandbeer.com said...

great pic of the biz - he looks like a sad, tuskless walrus

Half-Redneck said...

That is freakin' hilarious! You are exactly right!