Monday, November 26, 2007

Dysfunctional Family Letter Generator

This is hilarious. What a great way to vent some steam.

Via: White Trash Mom: Dysfunctional Family Letter Generator

"In honor of dysfunctional families everywhere, I give you one of White Trash Mom's favorite holiday websites. The Dysfunctional Family Letter generator!"

"Sure, the Smith's and the Johnson's write those really nice letters about their families. About how perfect they are. This online letter generator is for those of us who want to have a more "realistic" approach to holiday letters. Okay, we really can't send these letters to everyone but it would be FUNNY, wouldn't it?"

"Enjoy and please send us some of your favorite letters! Go here to start your Dysfunctional Family Letter now!"

Here's my letter I generated:

Dear Dumbass,

I just wanted to let you know that you have completely pissed on my life. If you had any balls you would be dangerous. I have a daily appointment with my therapist now because you have manipulated me one too many times. I have usually looked the other way, which makes me codependent.

This time you have taken your psycho bitchiness to the next level.

I have never shirked my responsibility to tell you that you are definitely taking the wrong meds. You would be so much better off if you would just lay off of the hooch. You must be obsessive-compulsive. You are a CRAZY BITCH! It is time for you to get a new psychiatrist, preferably one that actually graduated. Let this also serve as notice that all future visits have been cancelled as I am in too FOUL of a mood.

Piss off you titty baby,
ME

PS: Please do not reply back, we have gone back to bed. I need time to report your whereabouts to the repo man.

No comments: