Friday, September 7, 2007

The MSN Court Reporters Assitance Board Saga Continues

Here's the latest email I received from one of the assistant managers. I actually got it yesterday.

"I have written to MSN technical support regarding the question, after the cancellation of a membership, can the member rejoin under a different nickname? Their response, the short version: "they don't know. Try it and see." So if you want to change it, you may be the first person that is able to change their nickname. I don't know.
Hope you have a good day.
Best wishes."

How's that for a public apology? Is it a public apology if I can't even read it? Why should I have to rejoin under a different user name when they never should have canceled my membership to begin with? Oh, well. Life goes on.

No comments: