Saturday, September 8, 2007

What's It Like To Be A World Traveler? I Have No Idea


Just thought I'd share with y'all a picture from a postcard my friend since the 4th grade, Wendy, sent me from Italy. She's there with her two kids and husband. Someone in her husband's family got married there. She was, at one time, a model - no, I'm serious. She was on the cover of D magazine back in 1990. She was 18 or 19 at the time. She was in a music video. I wish I could find the deal she did for Victor Costa - it's gorgeous. I hope she doesn't get mad at me for putting this on the Internet. But for some reason, I don't think she'd mind because this magazine was for sale on newsstands everywhere.








As for me, I've got to start packing for our trip next week to Arkansas (no world traveler here). My dad is having a family reunion. My husband is a little worried because my dad said, Some of the family will be coming down from the hills and they'll be playing music.

No comments: