Thursday, September 6, 2007

White Trash Mom: Dear Selfish: Thanks for Blocking Traffic Today!

This is funny.

"Dear Selfish Mom:
Thank you so much for making me late to pick up my older daughter today. I went to pick up my youngest daughter at her gymnastics lesson in plenty of time to get my other daughter from her tutor. After school I talk on my cell phone with work stuff while I take my kids to their lessons or after-school activities. I am no saint, Selfish Mom but I am a mom that is trying to take care of my family and make a few bucks because I have this silly thing called a mortgage that I have to pay. I don't think you quite get the concept of having to pay your way in this world or you wouldn't be such a JERK.

Before you look at me with your plastic surgery enhanced eyes in that "deer in the headlights" way, please note that when I was a teenager, I used to pull the same kind of crap on my parents when I did something that I knew was selfish and rude."

More Here: White Trash Mom: Dear Selfish: Thanks for Blocking Traffic Today!

No comments: